Sharing Help and Hope - a place to encourage and share.

A problem shared is a problem halved....

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Turning Japanese?

So really, I just wanted to try and get another song stuck in your head... did it work?

How about this?


 or this?

The Vapors - Turning Japanese

Not very politically correct?


I am in that sort of mood today; seems everything will offend SOMEone, no?

So, because it is actually looking like summer today....

INSTALLING SUMMER in New Zealand.... ███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE. Install failed. 404 error: Season not found Try again next year...


As I was saying, because it as actually looking like summer today.... sushi is the order of the day. Light, quick, easy, and I have already made my sushi rice and am letting it cool :)  (moment of organisation. I think that was it for the day...)

And I am not going to post a recipe- our favourite is teriyaki chicken with capsicum and avocado - not very Japanese really. I usually use a tin of chicken - because it is always in the cupboard when I need it. And it is very cost effective. 2 small cups of sushi rice and one tin of chicken makes about 3 long rolls of sushi, which will feed four of us. A couple of my kids are sushi objectors. So far....

Instead I am going to rave about my Sushezi. I love it. Otherwise, my sushi rolls end up as big as swiss rolls.    Not exactly finger food....




Piece of er, sushi! 食欲!



2 comments:

  1. Cheat :) where do I get me one of those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine at Stevens. http://www.stevens.co.nz/index.php?ps_alias=search&ps_search=sushezi

    ReplyDelete